County Attorney's Office

Seminole County Code

Land Development Code (LDC)

Seminole County is currently updating the Land Development Code, and the on-line version will not be current until the updates are approved. Please call (407) 665-7377 if you desire specific codes, to ensure that you receive the latest version.

Use the links below to view the code using your internet browser.

Recent LDC Amendments not yet incorporated into the
Online Version

None at this time.

County Code

Seminole County ordinances are codified in the Seminole County Code. Municipal Code Corporation of Tallahassee, Florida, handles the distribution of the Code for the County. You may access the Code online or obtain copies by contacting their office at 800-262-2633.
Đánh bài đổi thưởng You may also order additional copies of the Seminole County Code with the order form provided below that must be sent to the Municipal Code Corporation.


Seminole County Home Rule Charter

VIEW THE COUNTY Đánh bài đổi thưởng RULE CHARTER (PDF) [155KB]

Administrative Code

Đánh bài đổi thưởngThis Code contains the general administrative rules, policies and procedures of Seminole County. It is divided into two volumes. The first volume is the Seminole County Administrative Code adopted by the Board of County Commissioners and constitutes the Administrative Code required by Section 125.87, Florida Statutes. Volume 1 sets forth the organization of County government and the duties and responsibilities and powers of all County officials and agencies pursuant to the Charter. The second volume, currently under development, is the County Managers Policy Manual and will include those policies adopted by the County Manager pursuant to his authority under the County Charter, State law, and ordinances and policies adopted by the Board. The Administrative Code is intended to serve as a comprehensive guide for all administrative personnel and govern the operations of the County. Observance of this Administrative Code is mandatory for all County personnel and violation may result in disciplinary action.


How Can We Serve You?

Contact Us